Ambitious Buddhist monk
Lifepaths – Village Born, Lead to Religious, Zealous Convert, Itinerant Monk/Nun, Lead to Outcast, Thinker
Age – 37
|PTGS||Su: B3||Li: B5||Mi: B6||Se: B7||Tr: B8||Mo: B9|
Skills – Begging B2, Doctrine B4, Meditation B5, Philosophy B4, Religious Diatribe B3, Rhetoric B3, Road-wise B1, Suasion B2
- The Chaerut clans in the valley lowlands are weakening and superstitious; their downfall must be hastened so that a new Buddhist power may rise in the region.
- I will convince Chao-Feng of the Buddha Dharma, and convince him to abandon his wayward lifestyle.
- For righteousness to give reward leads the common people to righteousness; therefor, I shall seek to do good to they who pay dearly.
- Always look for signs of religious and school affiliations
- Always meditate for one hour after waking
- Always try for alms whenever I encounter someone who looks rich and pious
Gear – Wandering Monk Holy Trinkets
Affiliations – 1D Bodhisdharma Mendicants
Reputations – 1D Innovative Guru
Relationships – Chao-Feng (Minor, romantic love)
Correspondence with Dao-Mei Long (Minor, forbidden)
Spells or Rituals -
Traits – [Char] Infallible Religious Logic, [Dt] Lesser Muse (Zen Koan, Meditate), [Dt] Tonsured, [Dt] Weather Sense
Guzhao Wei is an ambitious, wandering monk of the Bodhisdharma School. He has high ambitions of seeing a Buddhist theocracy arise as a regional power. His radical views have made him somewhat of an outcast among conservative hacks.